Student: Steps may vary due to the visa requirements associated with your country of residence and nationality.
- Student to download the Application Form for International Students from UIA’s website.
- complete the application form and prepare certified copies of supporting documents
- see the Attachment Checklist on the application form.
- E-mail the completed Application Form along with the supporting documents to: email@example.com
- UIA’s administration team will check availability for the learner’s chosen course and ensure that they have met the necessary academic and English language entry requirements for the course they wish to study.
- If the application is successful UIA will issue the prospective learner with an offer via e-mail including:
- A Letter of Offer and Statement of Fees
- Acceptance of Offer and Written Agreement
- To accept the offer, and confirm their place, the learner is required to:
- Sign and return the ‘Acceptance of Offer’ document
- Make payment as outlined in their Statement of Fees
- Submit the completed accommodation form with preferences (if applicable)
- A welcome letter will be sent to the learner confirming their course and provided details.
- Along with this welcome letter the learner will receive:
- the Electronic Confirmation of Enrolment document (eCoE) to apply for their Student Visa
All international students are required to obtain a Unique Student Identifier (USI). Your Australian Visa will enable you to use your passport as proof of ID when creating your USI. The Student Support Officer will assist you with obtaining your USI if required.
Student Support Officer:
- Processes the completed form to check availability for course chosen, verify entry requirement and supporting documents
- Dispatches Offer Pack to successful applicant, which include: Letter of Offer, Statement of Fees, Acceptance of Offer and Written Agreement and Accommodation form (if applicable)
- Process Acceptance of Offer
- Dispatch Welcome Letter along with ECoE