This course is not available to domestic students.
The BSB50215 – Diploma of Business is a nationally recognised qualification that applies to individuals with various job titles including executive officers, program consultants and program coordinators. Individuals in these roles may possess substantial experience in a range of settings, but seek to further develop their skills across a wide range of business functions.
Conversely, it may also apply to those with little or no vocational experience, but who possess sound theoretical business skills and knowledge that they would like to develop in order to create further educational and employment opportunities.
|CRICOS Course Code:||092414E|
|Duration:||52 Weeks (1 year) incl. Holidays|
|Course Material Fees:||AU$250|
|Location:||51 Elizabeth Street,|
|Melbourne VIC 3000|
Course Structure - Units
To achieve this qualification, the learner must demonstrate competency in 8 units of competency. Successful participants will be issued with a Certificate by Ultimate Institute of Australia (UIA), RTO ID: 41544; CRICOS ID: 03115G.
The qualification comprises of:
- Core units = 0
- Elective units = 8
|BSBADM506||Manage business document design and development|
|BSBHRM506||Manage recruitment, selection and induction process|
|BSBWOR501||Manage personal work priorities and professional development|
|BSBPMG522||Undertake project work|
|BSBMKG506||Plan market research|
|BSBMKG501||Identify and evaluate marketing opportunities|
Satisfactory completion of an equivalent Australian Year 12 or Certificate IV or higher.
Additional entry requirements for International learners:
Learners must be 18 years of age or older.
English Language Requirements
If one of the following applies, you do not need to provide evidence of an English test score with your application:
- you have completed at least five years’ study in one or more of the following countries: Australia, UK, USA, Canada, New Zealand, South Africa, or the Republic of Ireland
- you are a citizen and hold a passport from UK, USA, Canada, NZ or Republic of Ireland
- in the two years before applying for the learner visa, you completed, in Australia and in the English language, either the Senior Secondary Certificate of Education or a substantial component of a course leading to a qualification from the Australian Qualifications Framework at the Certificate IV or higher level, while you held a learner visa.
Learners who do not satisfy one of the above criteria and wish to apply to study a VET course, must provide evidence of one of the following:
- IELTS General test score of 5.5 (or equivalent*) for direct entry into the course
- IELTS General score of 5.0 (or equivalent*) with evidence of enrolment in an ELICOS course of at least 10 weeks’ duration taken before the VET course
- IELTS General score of 4.5 (or equivalent*) with evidence of enrolment in an ELICOS course of at least 20 weeks’ duration taken before the VET course
- Completion of an ELICOS course exiting at the upper-intermediate level or
- Successful completion of Ultimate institute’s language and numeracy test at ACSF exit Level 3 or higher
Results older than 2 years are not accepted.
*Acceptable equivalent tests are TOEFL IBT, TOEFL PBT, PTE Academic, Cambridge English Advanced (CAE)
After attaining the Diploma of Business qualification, students may undertake the Advanced Diploma of Business or select a course from a range of other Advanced Diploma level qualifications.
After the successful completion of this qualification, there are several career pathways, which includes but not limited to:
- Administration Manager
- Executive Officer
Orientation event is held before the start of the term. The students will be provided information their course, the requirements of attendance and assessment submissions, and the support services available to students.