This course is not available to domestic students.
The BSB60215 – Advanced Diploma of Business is a nationally recognised qualification that reflects the role of individuals with significant experience in a senior administrative role who are seeking to develop expertise across a wider range of business functions.
|CRICOS Course Code:||092415D|
|Duration:||52 Weeks (1 year) incl. Holidays|
|Location:||51 Elizabeth Street,|
|Melbourne VIC 3000|
*All fees are in Australian Dollars (AU$) and are subject to change, and includes a non-refundable enrolment fee of $250 and a course material fee of $250 for business courses.
Course Structure - Units
To achieve this qualification, the learner must demonstrate competency in 8 units of competency. Successful participants will be issued with a Certificate by Ultimate Institute of Australia (UIA), RTO ID: 41544; CRICOS ID: 03115G.
The qualification comprises of:
- Core units = 0
- Elective units = 8
|BSBMKG609||Develop a marketing plan|
|BSBINN601||Lead and manage organisational change|
|BSBMGT615||Contribute to organisation development|
|BSBINM601||Manage knowledge and information|
|BSBMKG607||Manage market research|
|BSBMKG608||Develop organisational marketing objectives|
|BSBSUS501||Develop workplace policy and procedures for sustainability|
Satisfactory completion of an equivalent Australian Year 12 or Diploma or higher.
Additional entry requirements for International learners:
Learners must be 18 years of age or older.
English Language Requirements
If one of the following applies, you do not need to provide evidence of an English test score with your application:
- you have completed at least five years’ study in one or more of the following countries: Australia, UK, USA, Canada, New Zealand, South Africa, or the Republic of Ireland
- you are a citizen and hold a passport from UK, USA, Canada, NZ or Republic of Ireland
- in the two years before applying for the learner visa, you completed, in Australia and in the English language, either the Senior Secondary Certificate of Education or a substantial component of a course leading to a qualification from the Australian Qualifications Framework at the Certificate IV or higher level, while you held a learner visa.
Learners who do not satisfy one of the above criteria and wish to apply to study a VET course, must provide evidence of one of the following:
- IELTS General test score of 5.5 (or equivalent*) for direct entry into the course
- IELTS General score of 5.0 (or equivalent*) with evidence of enrolment in an ELICOS course of at least 10 weeks’ duration taken before the VET course
- IELTS General score of 4.5 (or equivalent*) with evidence of enrolment in an ELICOS course of at least 20 weeks’ duration taken before the VET course
- Completion of an ELICOS course exiting at the upper-intermediate level
Results older than 2 years are not accepted.
*Acceptable equivalent tests are TOEFL IBT, TOEFL PBT, PTE Academic, Cambridge English Advanced (CAE)
After attaining the Advanced Diploma of Business, learners may undertake the following pathways:
- BSB80515 – Graduate Certificate in Management (Learning)
- BSB80315 – Graduate certificate in Leadership Diversity
- IBSB80615 – Graduate Diploma of Management (Learning)
- BSB80215 – Graduate Diploma of Strategic Leadership
After the successful completion of this qualification, there are several career pathways, which includes but not limited to:
- Executive Manager or Director
- Manager, Human Resources (Strategy)
- Senior Executive
Orientation event is held before the start of the term. The students will be provided information their course, the requirements of attendance and assessment submissions, and the support services available to students.